During the month of February, a few things really stood out to me and I’m sharing them down below.
With spring coming around, you’ll be sure to have the cutest shoes if you check out the ones I’ve linked! Also, hair health is something I’ve always really enjoyed focusing on. I’ve linked some hair vitamins to help your hair have the perfect shine after a harsh, dry winter that usually results in dull hair.
*1) Hair Vitamins
*2) Smith & Cult Nail Polish – How cute is this color for transitioning into spring?
*3) See by Chloe Spring Purse
*4) Sam Edelman Platform Espadrilles
*5) Steve Madden Cheetah Slip-On
*6) Tory Burch Sandals
*7) Anthropologie Throw Blanket – I love this throw. It can be placed in so many areas around your home. It’s the perfect neutral with a fun flare.
Whether you’re looking for a special someone, for you girls to celebrate Galentine’s, or to treat yourself, I’ve included six of my favorite things that would be perfect for this holiday!
All of these can be found at https://shop.nordstrom.com/.
(1) Gold Mantra Band: I’ve been loving mantra bands lately – this brand has so many more cute mantras!
(2) “I’m Stuck on You” Cactus Pillow: How cute is this pillow?
(3) Sam Edelman PJ Set: These cute PJs would be perfect for Valentine’s Day – eye mask included!
(4) Rose Delight Candle: You can’t ever go wrong with a Diptyque candle, and this one is rose flavored!
(5) Red Velvet Mules: They’re red velvet and they’re mules, it doesn’t get any cuter than that!
(6) Silk Pillowcase: How many times have we heard it’s bad for your hair and skin to sleep on cotton? Too many times. This silk pillowcase is a total beauty hack and absolutely adorable!
Here I’ve compiled a list of facial makeup products that I’m currently LOVING! I hope you give these things a try and love them as much as I do!
(1) Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation – This is a 24 hour foundation that you don’t have to worry about wasting a bit. The dispenser makes it so easy to get the perfect amount! It lasts all day while providing great coverage, and gives you a matte look while still providing a healthy glow.
(2) Watts Up Highlighter – I apply this after bronzer and before blush. I love this because the application is so easy! I use my fingertips to blend it.
(3) NARS Creamy Concealer – I use this before applying any makeup. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and to cover up any blemishes. It’s so creamy so you don’t have to worry about it drying out your under-eyes!
(4) Marc Jacobs Blush – This blush comes in 5 different shades, but my favorite is “Kink and Kisses.” I love that each palette has a light side and a dark side, that way you can have a daytime blush and a night time blush all in one, or mix both together for a different shade!
(5) Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – This shimmer brick is to die for! I have it in deep, bronzy glow and use it for both contour and bronzing! You can even use it for eyeshadows.